The Olds Sportsplex features an arena with two ice surfaces and a six-sheet Curling facility.
- Main ice surface (200' x 85') is used from approximately April to July for lacrosse and from mid-August to March for ice rentals.
- Auxiliary ice surface (180' x 85') is used from June to September for non-ice functions and from October to May for ice rentals.
- Upstairs Concourse is also available for rentals, shows, meetings, and other functions.
- Viewing areas for both ice surfaces are wheel-chair accessible.
- There is no skate sharpening services at the Sportsplex.