Aquatic Centre Open (with restrictions)
It is important to realize that our facility is operating differently and we appreciate your patience as we implement new processes with restricted program offerings during the COVID-19 disruption.
All schedules, bookings, and operations for the Sportsplex and Aquatic Centre are subject to change pending Alberta Health Services specific guidelines or Alberta Health regulation changes regarding the Public Health Orders.
The COVID-19 public health crisis is cause for frequent changes to operations of recreational facilities, we apologize in advance if the information on our webpage does not reflect the changes accurately. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please do not attend our facilities if you or anyone in your household:
- Is feeling unwell and experiencing any of the symptoms outlined on the COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist
- Has returned from travel outside of Canada in the previous 14 days.
- Have attended a program or had close unprotected contact (face-to-face contact within two-meters) with someone who is ill with cough and/or fever.
- Has been in close unprotected contact in the past 14 days with anyone who is being tested for or confirmed to have a case of COVID-19.
What you need to know when visiting the Aquatic Centre:
- Pre-registration for all activities is required. Please book on-line or call the facility at 403-556-7665.
- Pre-payment is required for all activity pre-registrations.
- 24-hour notice is required when withdrawing from a pre-registered activity to receive a refund to the Client Wallet.
- Swimmers may arrive at the facility a maximum of 15 minutes prior to swim time and must vacate change rooms a maximum of 15 minutes after swim.
- Only participants in pre-registered activities are permitted in the facility. Spectators are not permitted.
- Please come dressed for your activity and shower at home after your swim.
- Some locker space will be available or bags can be left on deck while you swim. Please leave valuables at home.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times throughout the facility.
- Please exit the pool promptly after your swim.
- There will be no use of the diving board and hot tub during your visit.
- The hot tub will remain closed until the Winter schedule starts in January as we evaluate services to ensure we are able to operationally sustain compliance with COVID protocols and AHS regulations.
Please respect and follow these measures to ensure your safety and the safety of others while at the facility.
Olds Aquatic Centre is a bright and spacious facility that is home to an 8-metre-tall waterslide, a five-lane 25-metre lap pool, a 16-person hot tub, and a tot pool with a beach-style entry allowing for easy access for children or for people using walkers or wheel chairs. It also has a multi-purpose room that seats 40 people comfortably. The facility is wheelchair accessible.
Register For Available Programs Online
Call the Olds Aquatic Centre at (403) 556-POOL(7665) if you are having problems accessing or setting up your online account.