Olds Aquatic Centre is open with a limited schedule
See the Private Lessons and Red Cross Swim Lesson tabs below
Register For Available Programs
Call the Olds Aquatic Centre at (403) 556-POOL(7665) if you are having problems accessing or setting up your online account.
- Do not come to the facility if you are sick
- Prebook and prepay for all swim time slots.
- Swimmers may arrive a maximum of 10 minutes prior to swim time and must vacate change rooms a maximum of 10 minutes after the swim.
- Swimmers should arrive at the facility in their swimsuits and shower at home after the swim.
- Please exit the pool promptly after swimming.
- Physical distancing must be maintained throughout the facility.
- * Schedule is subject to change*
Please call the pool at 403-556-7665 (POOL) for further information.
Olds Aquatic Centre is a bright and spacious facility that is home to an 8-metre-tall waterslide, a five-lane 25-metre lap pool, a 16-person hot tub, and a tot pool with a beach-style entry allowing for easy access for children or for people using walkers or wheel chairs. It also has a multi-purpose room that seats 40 people comfortably. The facility is wheelchair accessible.