The Town of Olds is committed to provide open, transparent, proactive and responsive communication that connects residents and visitors within the Town of Olds municipality and the community.
News & Reports
Annual Reports to the Community
- Municipal Year in Review 2021 (Published Spring 2022)
- ANNUAL REPORT TO THE COMMUNITY, 2020 (Published Spring 2021)
- Annual Report to the Community, 2018(Published Fall 2019)
annual rEPORT TO THE COMMUNITY, 2017(Published Spring 2018)
Annual rEPORT TO THE COMMUNITY, 2016(Published Spring 2017)
- annual REPORT TO THE COMMUNITY, 2015 (Published Spring 2016)
- annual rEPORT TO THE COM MUNITY, 2014(Published Spring 2015)
- annual rEPORT TO THE COMMUNITY, 2013(Published Spring 2014)
- annual rEPORT TO THE COMMUNITY, 2012(Published Spring 2013)
Community Services Director Doug Wagstaff talks about summer maintenance in the Parks and Recreation department.
Mayor Judy Dahl discusses the wildfire situation.
Mountain View Power issues $72,000 in community grants to three organizations
Both Municipal Councils to have a greed to proceed with renovations to the Olds Aquatic Center as well as to proceed with an Economic Development Strategy aimed to review the current state of, and recommend enhancements to, the economic objectives of the Town of Olds and immediate surrounding area located within Mountain View County.
Finance Director Sheena Linderman talks about property taxes
Learn about the Community Event Calendar
A minute about Community Grass Bins.
This week’s topic is Policing.