Notice of Development Permit Decisions
Due to Covid-19 the Provincial Government made several temporary changes to the Municipal Government Act that directly affect Planning and Development. These changes may be subject to further clarification. Please contact Planning and Development with any questions.
The Town of Olds has authorized the conditional issuance of the following permits:
Approval March 22, 2021 – Appeal Period ends April 12, 2021
- DP21-030 - Deck. Location: 5606 Sherwood Crescent. Applicant / Owner: Alyssia Stahl / Thomas Stahl.
- DP21-032 - Covered Deck. Location: 6101 60 Street. Applicant / Owner: Douglas Godberson.
- DP21-037 - Manufactured Home. Location: 32-5103 61 Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Evan Sherman.
Approval March 24, 2021 – Appeal Period ends April 14, 2021
- DP21-033 - New Detached Dwelling. Location: 87 Harrison Green. Applicant / Owner: Stevenson Homes / Richardson Bros (Olds) Ltd.
Approval March 31, 2021 – Appeal Period ends April 21, 2021
- DP21-040 - Class 1 Home Occupation. Location: 4229 Shannon Drive. Applicant / Owner: Stan & Keltie Masters / Darlene & Walter Korolewich.
Any person who deems they may be affected by the issuance of these development permits may appeal to the Regional Subdivision and Development Appeal Board before the end appeal date noted below.
- All Development Permit issuances may be appealed by the owner/applicant.
- Permitted Use Development Permits may be appealed by any person affected by the decision where the Land Use Bylaw was relaxed, varied, or misinterpreted.
- Discretionary Development Permits may be appealed by any Persons affected by the decision.
The appeal date is determined to be twenty one (21) days from the date of notification in the paper of record. Appeal applications are to be filed with the Regional Subdivision & Development Appeal Board directly though Parkland Community Planning Services (PCPS) at the address below. Applications must include your name, address and phone number.