The Town of Olds has authorized the conditional issuance of the following permits:
Approval November 28, 2023 – Appeal Period ends December 12, 2023
- DP23-175 Home Occupation 1 – Office Use Only Location: 4706 49th Street Applicant / Owner: Jordyn Taylor
Approval October 30, 2023 – Appeal Period ends November 19, 2023
- DP23-139 - Patio Door & Deck Over Basement Entrance. Location: 4231 51 Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Meta Klimek.
Approval November 5, 2023 – Appeal Period ends November 26, 2023
- DP23-164 -Home Occupation Class 1 – Office Use Only (Cleaning Business). Location: 186 Balsam Crescent. Applicant / Owner: Roman/Bella Mendoza.
Approval November 6, 2023 – Appeal Period ends November 27, 2023
- DP23-156 - Coffee Shop. Location: 4500 50 Street. Applicant / Owner: Student’s Association of Olds College/Olds College.
Approval November 7, 2023 – Appeal Period ends November 28, 2023
- DP23-150 - Automotive Repair & Service – Use Only. Location: 4602 – 4610 46 Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Nicole Aubin/Dell Mantit.
- DP23-154 - Secondary Suite. Location: 5017 52 Street. Applicant / Owner: Howard & Diane Uphill.
- DP23-157 - Accessory Building – Shed (3.10m x 3.74m). Location: 82 Briegel Road. Applicant / Owner: Aaron Grant.
Approval November 9, 2023 – Appeal Period ends November 30, 2023
- DP23-173 - Roof Modifications. Location: 4602-4610 46 Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Dell Mandit.
Approval November 13, 2023 – Appeal Period ends December 4, 2023
- DP23-165 - Home Occupation – Office Use Only. Location: 5133 48 Street. Applicant / Owner: Stanley Sai Chung Tam.
- DP23-168 - Detached Dwelling w/ Front Attached Garage, Rear Deck & Unfinished Basement. Location: 40 Viceroy Crescent. Applicant / Owner: 739630 Alberta Ltd.
Approval November 15, 2023 – Appeal Period ends December 6, 2023
DP23-160 - New Roof. Location: 4318 50 Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Accredited Supports to the Community - Dana Wild.
Any person who deems they may be affected by the issuance of these development permits may appeal to the Regional Subdivision and Development Appeal Board before the end appeal date noted.
See a list of Current Appeals here.
- All Development Permit issuances may be appealed by the owner/applicant.
- Permitted Use Development Permits may be appealed by any person affected by the decision where the Land Use Bylaw was relaxed, varied, or misinterpreted.
- Discretionary Development Permits may be appealed by any Persons affected by the decision.
The appeal date is determined to be twenty one (21) days from the date of notification. Appeal applications are to be filed with the Regional Subdivision & Development Appeal Board directly though Parkland Community Planning Services (PCPS) at the address below. Applications must include your name, address and phone number.