The Town of Olds contracts municipal policing services through the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
For ALL emergencies, call 911
Olds RCMP Detachment
5110 - 65 Avenue
Olds, Alberta T4H 1L8
Non-emergency complaint line:
To report an incident or complaint, call 403-556-3323
General enquiries / information:
Administration Telephone: 403-556-3324
The Administration Telephone is not a reporting line. If you require emergency support, please dial 911 or to report an incident or complaint call 403-556-3323.
Administration Fax: 403-556-1540
Administration Email: email@example.com
You can file a report online if:
- You have lost something that costs less than $5000
- Someone has stolen something from you that costs less than $5000
- Someone has vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less than $5000 to repair it
- The crime happened within the jurisdiction of the Alberta RCMP
- Thefts over $5,000 are accepted from oil, telecommunications, and utility companies
You cannot use online crime reporting if:
- There is a witness or suspect
- There are lost or stolen items involving personal identity, firearms, licence plates or decals
All crimes reported online to the Alberta RCMP will be followed up with a phone call from a police officer within five business days.
Public Office Hours*
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (***Closed statutory holidays***)
* In the event of an emergency or criminal complaint, police officers are still working and can be reached at (403) 556-3323 or 911.