Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they contain important information that should be known before subscribing to the E-bill service.
- The Utility invoice will be provided to the subscriber as a PDF attachment via the email address supplied.
- It is the subscribers’ responsibility to provide the correct email address and to inform the Town of Olds of any changes to their email address. If you have not received your Town Utility Invoice by the 15th of each month, please contact the Town Office at 403-556-6981. Non-receipt is not justification for late payment and penalties will apply.
- Printed copies of your e-bill can be used to pay at the Town office, bank, online, telephone banking, or by mailing a cheque or money order.
- When you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this service, you will no longer receive a paper Utility invoice from the Town of Olds.
- Note: The customer is responsible to pay in full and on time whether the bill has been based on an estimate or actual reading. Failure to receive or loss of the utility statement will not be accepted as reason for either non-payment or for exemption from late penalties.