Seniors Programs & Services
Following the 2016 census, the Town of Olds had 1,960 residents aged 65 years or older which represents approximately 22% of its population.
Our seniors are a valued resource in our community
Programs and services are available to support the well-being and quality of life of seniors. Assistance is provided in the areas of information and application to federal and provincial programs such as Old Age Security, Canada Pension Plan, Alberta Seniors Benefit, and Special Needs Assistance.
- Mountain View Seniors Housing - (403) 556-2957
- Olds Community Directory
- Home Care - (403) 556-8441
- Olds & District Evergreen Club (403) 556-8515
- Alberta Seniors & Community Supports 1-877-6449992
- Olds Hospital & Care Centre (403) 556-3381
- Olds Hospice (403) 586-9992
- Olds Alberta Supports Centre - (403) 507-8060 or HS.firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to Covid 19, Alberta Supports Centres have suspended in-person services until further notice. Visit the Home Care Website