Report a Problem (and more...)

Do you have a problem? Do you have a question? Do you have a compliment or a suggestion? Submit them online. 

Your comments will be directed to the relevant department. If you do not have an e-mail address, please call the Town Office at 403-556-6981 to discuss your issue over the phone.

This form is for non emergencies only.

For Emergencies, call 911  (Police/Fire/Ambulance)
Call this number only when vital assistance of police, fire or ambulance is needed (24 hrs).

BYLAW COMPLAINT LINE (Non-Emergency) 587-796-1193 (24 hrs)
A Community Peace Officer will be notified of the complaint when on-duty.


During Buiness hours - 403-556-6981

After Hours  - 403-994-1376

Please provide a street address and/or other accurate description if no street address is available.
Please be specific.
Please upload an image if available of the problem being reported.
Files must be less than 150 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png pdf.

Privacy Statement

The personal information on this form is collected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used in order to process this form. See the Town of Olds Privacy Policy for more information.