The Olds Off-Leash Dog Park (opened in 2015) is located west on Highway 27 just past 70th Avenue (North side of Hwy. 27).
This 16-acre park is fully-fenced and double gated with a socialization area.
Open from sunrise to dusk daily. Doggie bag stations and garbage receptacles are located throughout the park.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - The Town of Olds shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the park. To ensure you and your pets have a safe and pleasant visit, please observe the following park etiquette :
- Interact well with other dogs and with people they don't know.
- Vaccinations must be up-to-date.
- Come immediately when called.
- Don't chase wildlife.
- Are not in heat.
- Must keep dog(s) leashed at all times when not within the boundaries of the Off-Leash Park.
- Have a leash in your possession at all times.
- A maximum of 3 dogs may be allowed in the park under total control of one owner at all times.
- Clean up after your dog and fill any holes they may dig. (Doggie bags are provided).
- Leash and remove your dog from the park at the first sign of aggression.