Notice of Development Permit Decisions
Due to Covid-19 the Alberta Municipal Government has made several temporary changes to the Municipal Government Act that directly affect Planning and Development. These changes may be subject to further clarification. Please contact Planning and Development with any questions.
The Town of Olds has authorized the conditional issuance of the following permits:
Appeal End Date March 1, 2021
- DP21-010 - New Detached Dwelling. Location: 17 Vireo Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Stevenson Homes / Manor Investments Ltd.
- DP21-012 - New Detached Dwelling. Location: 6619 57 Street. Applicant / Owner: Iron Gate Homes Ltd. / Richardson Bros Ltd.
Appeal End Date March 3, 2021
- DP21-011 - New Detached Dwelling. Location: 19 Vireo Avenue. Applicant / Owner: Stevenson Homes / Manor Investments Ltd.
- DP21-013 - New Detached Dwelling. Location: 41 Vantage Crescent. Applicant / Owner: Iron Gate Homes Ltd. / Karolina Wilson & William Smith.
Appeal End Date March 10, 2021
- DP21-017 - Residential Addition – Deck. Location: 5608 54 Street. Applicant / Owner: Randy & Elaine Barrett.
Appeal End Date March 11, 2021
- DP20-149 - Accessory Building - Detached Garage. Location: 5530 50 Street. Applicant / Owner: Tom Jinjoe.
Any person who deems they may be affected by the issuance of these development permits may appeal to the Regional Subdivision and Development Appeal Board before the end appeal date noted below.
- All Development Permit issuances may be appealed by the owner/applicant.
- Permitted Use Development Permits may be appealed by any person affected by the decision where the Land Use Bylaw was relaxed, varied, or misinterpreted.
- Discretionary Development Permits may be appealed by any Persons affected by the decision.
The appeal date is determined to be twenty one (21) days from the date of notification in the paper of record. Appeal applications are to be filed with the Regional Subdivision & Development Appeal Board directly though Parkland Community Planning Services (PCPS) at the address below. Applications must include your name, address and phone number.