Updated Intermunicipal Development Plan – Public Hearing
Mountain View County and the Town of Olds have been reviewing the current Mountain View County and Town of Olds Intermunicipal Development Plan (IDP) over the past several months.
The purpose of the review is to update the plan that was adopted in 2007 to:
- reflect changes in Provincial legislation;
- account for growth that has occurred and is anticipated; and
- confirm the relevance of current plan policies.
The Updated IDP will be presented to Town and County Council at a Joint Public Hearing on Wednesday, November 25, 2020. You are welcome to participate.
In response to the Covid 19 pandemic public participation will be available electronically ONLY.
To join this meeting:
Note: There was an error in the meeting login information. Please use the following:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 997 5714 4166
Persons wishing to speak at the Public Hearing are asked to pre-register by contacting Gail Eyers no later than 4:00 pm on November 24, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-335-3311. You will be asked to provide your contact information to help connect or re-connect via electronic means.
View the following IDP Documents:
- Public hearing notice and details of how to participate.
- Bylaw No. 2020-13 to adopt the Intermunicipal Development Plan
- Updated Draft Mountain View County and Town of Olds Intermunicipal Development Plan, which is Schedule A of Bylaw No. 2020-13.
- Visit the Intermunicipal Development Plan page on the Town of Olds Website