The quality lifestyle in Olds reflects the values and interests of our residents, which translates into a strong sense of community pride.
- Explore historic Uptowne Olds with great shopping, restaurants and public art features with many historical sites and buildings
- The Town of Olds is proud to introduce a vibrant art culture referred to as "Olds Rocks" in the Highway 27 Sculpture Pathway.
- Visit the state of the art TransCanada Theatre for music and theatre
- The Community Learning Campus - home to the CLC Fitness Centre, Olds High School, Olds College Broncos as well as government administration offices including Central Alberta Child and Family Services, Olds Alberta Works Centre, Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH), Income Support and Olds Campus Community Health Centre.
- Stroll into Centennial Park, Cornerstone Arts Common or the Highway 27 Sculpture Pathway to learn about Olds' history and celebrate its arts community.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Historical Sites and Buildings in Olds using this Unofficial Guide.
- Take a Historic Site Virtual Tour from the comfort of your own home!