The quality lifestyle in Olds reflects the values and interests of our residents, which translates into a strong sense of community pride.
Where to Visit
- Explore historic Uptowne Olds with great shopping, restaurants and public art features
- The Town of Olds is proud to introduce a vibrant art culture referred to as "Bergen Rocks" along the Highway 27 Sculpture Pathway. Click on the link above to learn more about each sculpture carved from stone from the artists themselves.
- Visit the state of the art TransCanada Theatre for music and theatre
- Go to the Community Learning Campus
- Stroll into Centennial Park, Cornerstone Arts Common or the Highway 27 Sculpture Pathway to learn about Olds' history and celebrate its arts community.