The quality lifestyle in Olds reflects the values and interests of our residents, which translates into a strong sense of community pride.
- Explore historic Uptowne Olds with great shopping, restaurants and public art features
- The Town of Olds is proud to introduce a vibrant art culture referred to as "Olds Rocks" in the Highway 27 Sculpture Pathway.
- Visit the state of the art TransCanada Theatre for music and theatre
- Go to the Community Learning Campus
- Stroll into Centennial Park, Cornerstone Arts Common or the Highway 27 Sculpture Pathway to learn about Olds' history and celebrate its arts community.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Historical Sites and Buildings in Olds using this Unofficial Guide.