Council By-Election Called for January 20, 2020
A By-Election was called by Council at its regular Council Meeting held October 28, 2019, following the recent resignation of a Town of Olds Council member. The By-Election has been set to take place January 20, 2020.
Nominations will be taken from October 29, 2019 until NOON on Nomination Day - December 9, 2019. Nominations will be accepted during regular business hours Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at the Town of Olds Municipal Office, 4512 46 Street.
For more information:
Marcie McKinnon, Returning Officer
Town of Olds - 403.556.6981
Running for Office (By-Election January 20, 2020)
The next municipal by-election will be held January 20, 2020.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs Guide for Prospective Candidates
- Form 4 - Nomination Paper & Candidate's Acceptance
- Form 5 - Candidate Information
- 2020 Candidates Information Package
- Alberta Municipal Election Information
- Guidelines for the Installation of Election Signs
- Campaign Contributions
- Voter Identification
- Alberta Municipal Affairs Election Forms