Olds Community Showcase
Registration & Information Night
The Community Showcase is an annual trade show-like event for local organizations to provide information and/or take registrations for their upcoming programming, events or services.
This event is intended for non-profits and service clubs seeking to recruit volunteers; for sports organizations and clubs taking registrations; and for learning about organizations and support services wishing to share information on their programs.
Date: Thursday after Labour Day in September
Location: Olds Sportsplex Auxiliary Ice Surface- 5133 - 52 Street
- Enter facility via the Ramp on the South side of the building
Time: 5 pm - 8 pm
Set-Up: Between 3 – 5 pm
Event: 5 – 8 pm
When registering please include any special considerations and they will be accommodated if possible.
Some of these considerations may include any of the following:
- prefer to be situated by specific booth
- need access to power (power access is limited)
- (Note: Please remember that power outlets are limited so these locations are booked on a first-come first-served basis. If you plan to have a laptop, please be sure it is fully charged in the event an outlet is not available for use.)
- Need more than one table
- Demonstrations. There may be some ability to have demonstrations during the Showcase. If you would like to do a demonstration, please indicate what you would need.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org