The Community Showcase is an annual trade-show-like event for local organizations to provide information and/or take registrations for their upcoming programming, events or services.
Olds Community Showcase
Registration & Information Night
Date: Thursday September 9, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Olds Sportsplex Auxiliary Ice Surface
Set- Up: Between 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Event: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
This event is intended for non-profits and service clubs seeking to recruit volunteers; for sports organizations and clubs taking registrations; and for learning organizations and support services wishing to share information on their programs.
Registration deadline is September 1, 2021
When you register, your email will be added to our distribution list to receive notifications of future Showcase opportunities.
If you have questions or special considerations that need to be factored into your booth location please contact the Town of Olds Community Programmer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-507-4810 .
Special Considerations will be accommodated if possible.
Some of these considerations may include any of the following
- electronic equipment
- additional floor space for demonstrations
- would like to be situated by specific booth as both exhibits are sharing staff
- need access to power (power access is limited)
- (Note: Please remember that power outlets are limited so these locations are booked on a first-come first-served basis. If you plan to have a laptop, please be sure it is fully charged in the event an outlet is not available for use.
- Need more than one table
- Demonstrations. There may be some ability to have demonstrations during the Showcase. If you would like to do a demonstration, please indicate what you would need (i.e., sound system, additional floor space, etc.)